Um die Herausforderungen unseres Wachstums national und international zu bewältigen, suchen wir einen
Software Architect DevOps (m/f/x) Munich
Hello, my name is Martin and I guide our IT teams in Munich towards self-organisation and efficiency. We are looking for a software architect with DevOp's experience to coach our Scrum teams to ensure the operability of the software already during the architecture.
If you are able to design and implement the architecture of complex software systems ensuring their operability with high availability, then we are a perfect fit for you.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Together with your Scrum team, you create cloud native applications, based on decoupled business components with Micro-Services
- You influence architecture and design discussions across teams while taking operational aspects from the outset into account
- You exchange ideas and concepts about cloud-based applications with other teams
- You coach our software engineers through pair programming etc. and continuously develop an active learning culture
- You are responsible for the highly available and scalable operability of micro services in the cloud
What do we expect from you?
- You have already written excellent software and understand your work from design to excellent code, which is permanently maintainable
- You have outstanding skills in domain modeling, API design and the use of adequate persistence mechanisms
- You are familiar with microservice architectures and can operate them scalably in the cloud
- You have practical experience with the development of distributed, highly scalable systems and the development of REST- APIs or event-based interfaces
- You understand complex technical contexts and can translate them into technically driven code
- Some of our currently used technologies and paradigms:
What can we offer you?With us, you will find a high degree of creative freedom in a committed environment in which our employees develop an exciting business model with the help of a modern technological landscape. We see ourselves as an agile software company with flat hierarchies and open communication. Our Scrum teams act predominantly autonomously with regard to the achievement of their professional goals. You will benefit from our experience and be able to contribute your own strengths. We do not pay lip service to family-friendly working hours - even part-time if required - but live them.
Our office in Munich is located 3 minutes’ walk from Marienplatz and can be easily reached by public transport.
What is important to us: 10% of your working time should be spent on your own further education. Do you like to read books or blogs or attend conferences on the subject? Would you like to organise your own Meetups? We encourage and support you to do so.
"Ich finde es gut, bereits als Auszubildende Verantwortung zu übernehmen. Der Kontakt zu den Mitarbeitern ist einmalig. Man wird von jedem anerkannt und wertgeschätzt."Jennefer Siee, Auszubildende
"Hier möchte ich alt werden! Die Atmosphäre und Arbeitsbedingungen sind einzigartig. Mercateo bietet seinen Mitarbeitern viele Extras, die ich bisher nirgendwo erleben durfte."Falk Eiling, Eventmanagement
"Bei Mercateo ist niemand alleine. Teamarbeit wird bei uns sehr geschätzt und bei Problemen helfen wir uns gegenseitig. Auch bei unserem Volleyballtraining ist dies der beste Weg, um gute Ergebnisse zu erzielen."Andreas Hoppe, IT Development
Kontakt zu unsMercateo Services GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0) 89 2060 997 76