To develop our business within the UK we`re seeking a
Marketing Manager (m/f/x) United Kingdom
Mercateo is Europe’s leading procurement platform; interacting with hundreds of suppliers, thousands of manufacturers and over a million business customers. We create enormous amounts of procurement process efficiency for large corporate organisations as well as SME’s. In addition, our suppliers use Mercateo as a pioneering sales channel, where suppliers can access new customer markets while improving and optimising their order to cash cycles.
The UK Marketing Manager will use their knowledge and expertise to help ensure that Mercateo product/solution developments are influenced by current and relevant customer, competitor and analyst research. Acting as the linchpin between International Marketing, Group Marketing and Country managers the Marketing Manager will assist in the planning and delivery of appropriate marketing strategies and plans for all product related activity.
The UK Marketing Manager will also work closely with local and International Sales teams when required - updating them on solutions, value propositions and marketing projects that impact on them.
S/he will work closely with the Group Product Management to ensure that product and feature developments for Mercateo’ s Business Network solution products are communicated both internally and externally to maximise lead generation and sales opportunities.
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced and demanding team, with a requirement to work with many different stakeholders across the business. Ultimately, you will succeed by adopting a collaborative approach that nurtures a positive working relationship across all teams, which in turn delivers agreed outputs.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities
- Act as the liaison point between the Product Management team and Marketing teams attending relevant meetings to share and gather info, when required
- Using information supplied by Product Managers develop product and feature launch strategies and marketing plans to ensure that customers and prospects receive relevant information in a timely manner
- Manage a calendar of product related marketing activity
- Work with the Group Marketing team members to create content that is needed for product related activity using various channels
- Work with the Regional Field Marketing team members to ensure execution of product marketing activity using various channels and ensure activity is included in vertical market lead gen plans where appropriate
- Regular communication of marketing plans relating to product developments and changes to
- The Group and International Marketing teams and Sales and Account Manager teams when appropriate
- Delivery of a formal programme of Group wide customer, competitor and analyst research to support the whole organisation with a focus on this influencing; marketing and sales strategy,product management and innovation decision making
- Creation and sharing of results from customer, competitor and analyst research
- Work with the Group Marketing and International team to develop key messages that will be shared with analysts, with a focus on marketing and sales strategy, product developments and innovation
- Ensure that any new or amended product naming supports the brand
- Represent the company at company events/external events including delivering speaking opportunities when required
- Ensure that information about Product Marketing is shared internally
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven Marketing experience in an enterprise software and/or technology environment
- Portfolio of marketing examples from previous roles
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking customer, competitor and analyst research and using this to influence marketing and sales, product management and innovation strategies
- Experience of working with research analysts
- Familiarity with traditional and digital marketing channels and the creation of marketing plans for products and solutions
- Ability to successfully influence and manage a wide range of stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Degree or post graduate qualification in marketing (or associated qualification/s)
- A degree of travel will be required
- Be a trusted partner: Act with integrity and positive intent
- Focus on the customer: Keep the needs of both internal and external customers front and centre
- Act like an owner: Think holistically about how your role helps fulfil our Mission
- Be innovative: Share and scale the best ideas regardless of origin
- Strive for simplicity: Add meaning and eliminate complexity
- Value personal and professional growth: Contribute to an environment that enables Individual, team and organisational success
We offerAt Mercateo, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to internationalising and growing our unique proposition. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, a family-friendly work-life balance and personal development opportunities and investment.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Mercateo is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
"Ich finde es gut, bereits als Auszubildende Verantwortung zu übernehmen. Der Kontakt zu den Mitarbeitern ist einmalig. Man wird von jedem anerkannt und wertgeschätzt."Jennefer Siee, Auszubildende
"Hier möchte ich alt werden! Die Atmosphäre und Arbeitsbedingungen sind einzigartig. Mercateo bietet seinen Mitarbeitern viele Extras, die ich bisher nirgendwo erleben durfte."Falk Eiling, Eventmanagement
"Bei Mercateo ist niemand alleine. Teamarbeit wird bei uns sehr geschätzt und bei Problemen helfen wir uns gegenseitig. Auch bei unserem Volleyballtraining ist dies der beste Weg, um gute Ergebnisse zu erzielen."Andreas Hoppe, IT Development
Kontakt zu unsMercateo UK Ltd.
3dr Floor, Capital Tower
+44 (0) 7841 634466